Think your business doesn’t need an online web presence? Think again! There is no such thing as an “offline” businesses anymore. If you’re not online; you and/or your business won’t be found. A progressive, responsive website design is absolutely essential if you want your business to show up in search. Your website is your home base for everything from digital marketing to reputation management.
Businesses That Show Up in Search With a Website Get More Business
Did you know if you own a local business, when someone searches your business name and you show up on Google Maps without a website, your competitors are more likely to gain a new client; not you.
Your Website is the Main Brain For Your Business
We’re here to help you utilize technology to lighten your business burdens, keep your life light while providing your clients with seamless and delightful online experiences.
Additional benefits to creating and owning your web presence:
- Automation: save money and increase profitability by creating downloadable on-line brochures, client intake forms and an F.A.Q page. Not only will you save on printing and distribution costs, imagine the amount of time saved when your clients come to you prepared and don’t have to call your office with commonly asked questions.
- Branding; a well-designed website helps you to present a unified, professional and credible image. With a demographic of buyers where “no decision is too small” it’s a great time and opportunity to position your brand as an advisor.
Google’s research shows that people are turning to mobile and actively searching for advice across categories, even for the small stuff. By making your brand easily discoverable and understanding when and where people are searching for guidance, you can ensure you’re there with the right advice whenever people need you. We, as marketers, can be allies in the process, bringing real information and tips, nurturing potential customers.~Lisa Gevelber, VP, Marketing for the Americas Google¹
- Global market: reach International markets, customers, distributors and/or suppliers. A professional website or eCommerce site works for you 24/7; time zones aren’t an issue. Did you know that eCommerce is a trillion dollar industry?²
- Online reputation: can make or break your business. Showcasing positive customer reviews helps your business stand out and be found in the “right now” moments.
- Productivity: harness the power of technology to automate as many processes and systems as possible. AI opens the door to new and creative possibilities.
- Stability– Although you may move your business, change your phone number, add products and/or services, your web address never changes and information can be updated easily.
¹Gevelber, Lisa. “How Mobile Search Influences Buying Behavior.” Think with Google, ThinkWithGoogle, 6 Oct. 2017, www.thinkwithgoogle.com/consumer-insights/consumer-mobile-search-buying-behavior.
²“Worldwide Retail Ecommerce Sales Will Reach $1.915 Trillion This Year.” EMarketer, EMarketer, 22 Aug. 2016, www.emarketer.com/Article/Worldwide-Retail-Ecommerce-Sales-Will-Reach-1915-Trillion-This-Year/1014369.