Think your business doesn’t need an online web presence? Think again! There is no such thing as an “offline” businesses anymore. If you’re not online,– your business won’t be found. A progressive, responsive website design is absolutely essential if you want your business to show up in search. Your website is your home base for everything from digital marketing to reputation management.
Google has been working towards it’s “mobile first” index algorithm update, expected to be fully rolled out in early 2018. It’s imperative that your business has a best practice mobile web strategy if your business is to remain relevant, right now.
We’re here to help you utilize technology to lighten your business burdens, keep your life light while providing your clients with seamless and delightful online experiences.
Additional benefits to creating and owning your web presence:
- Automation: save money and increase profitability by creating downloadable on-line brochures, client intake forms and an F.A.Q page. Not only will you save on printing and distribution costs, imagine the amount of time saved when your clients come to you prepared and don’t have to call your office with commonly asked questions.
- Branding; a well-designed website helps you to present a unified, professional and credible image. With a demographic of buyers where “no decision is too small” it’s a great time and opportunity to position your brand as an advisor.
Google’s research shows that people are turning to mobile and actively searching for advice across categories, even for the small stuff. By making your brand easily discoverable and understanding when and where people are searching for guidance, you can ensure you’re there with the right advice whenever people need you. We, as marketers, can be allies in the process, bringing real information and tips, nurturing potential customers.~Lisa Gevelber, VP, Marketing for the Americas Google¹
- Global market: reach International markets, customers, distributors and/or suppliers. A professional website or eCommerce site works for you 24/7; time zones aren’t an issue. Did you know that eCommerce is a trillion dollar industry?²
- Online reputation: can make or break your business. Showcasing positive customer reviews helps your business stand out and be found in the “right now” moments.
- Productivity: harness the power of technology to automate as many processes and systems as possible. AI opens the door to new and creative possibilities.
- Stability– Although you may move your business, change your phone number, add products and/or services, your web address never changes and information can be updated easily.
All of our websites are designed to be progressive, responsive and mobile friendly. Your site will look and function beautifully on any mobile device your customer or potential client is using.
The Web Design Process
First and foremost, this is your site and your story. We want you to be involved as we create your site. Your site will be the “face” your company presents to the world; reflecting your goals and ideals.
Beginning with the end in mind, these are the steps involved in the web design process:
- Definition and scope of project – discuss your needs and goals, ensure all questions are asked and answered
- We send a project proposal to you with all details and an estimated timeline/launch date
- Content outline and function
- Site map (navigation)
- Decide, determine, and design visual aspects
- Based on your feedback, final design will be selected
- Adjust and confirm project timeline
- Develop/build site
- Test and refine
- Repeat #1 until site is perfect
- Site launch!
At this point in time, you will have a site that is not only creatively designed and visually appealing, but SEO friendly and functional as well. Questions? Get in touch with us here.
¹Gevelber, Lisa. “How Mobile Search Influences Buying Behavior.” Think with Google, ThinkWithGoogle, 6 Oct. 2017, www.thinkwithgoogle.com/consumer-insights/consumer-mobile-search-buying-behavior.
²“Worldwide Retail Ecommerce Sales Will Reach $1.915 Trillion This Year.” EMarketer, EMarketer, 22 Aug. 2016, www.emarketer.com/Article/Worldwide-Retail-Ecommerce-Sales-Will-Reach-1915-Trillion-This-Year/1014369.