How will my website be designed and developed?
First and foremost, this is your site and your story. We want you to be involved as we create your site. Your site will be the “face” your company presents to the world; reflecting your goals and ideals.
Beginning with the end in mind, these are the steps involved in the web design process:
Step 1 | Definition
- Definition and scope of project – discuss your needs and goals, ensure all questions are asked and answered
- We send a project proposal to you with all details and an estimated timeline/launch date.
Step 2 | Getting Started
- We will send you a “Getting Started” page with what we need from you to, well, get started!
- We will outline content and function of site.
Step 3 | Design & Development
- Decide, determine, and design visual aspects (your logo, branding, graphics).
- Once the site layout and design is approved, We will move forward with the designing of all pages, functionality and responsive code, making sure your site looks great and functions nicely across all devices and web browsers.
- A large and time consuming part of website design is in the layout, structure and design of the site. We will create the framework of the website and will send the homepage and a sub-page for approval.
Step 4 | Revisions & Edits
- Adjust and confirm project timeline as needed.
- Once the site is ready for final review, you’ll be able to review each page and we can make detailed edits until the site is revised completely.
Step 5 | Cleaning Up
- Once your site is ready to go live, all unnecessary plugins, pages, images and back-end files will be removed. The new site will be backed up and saved should it ever need to be restored.
Step 6 | Site Launch!
At this point in time, you will have a site that is not only creatively designed and visually appealing, but SEO friendly and functional as well.
Upon completion, you’ll receive a link to my “moving forward” process where you’ll receive tips and tricks on marketing your new website and also information about our Maintenance and Security Plan, which we highly recommend to ALL clients.